Book your free cosmetic consultation
At Main Street Cosmetic and Skin we believe in providing the best in non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments, backed by science. From anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers to sun spot removal and fat reduction.
Skin is a complicated and precious organ, and one that is unique to you. When it comes to caring for your skin, you need a bespoke treatment plan – overseen by a doctor – that fits your needs and budget. Why? Because the latest treatment that your best friend swears by might not be ideal for your skin type.
During your free cosmetic consultation, skin therapist Jacqui Pryor will conduct an in-depth analysis of your skin, listen to your needs, answer all your questions and discuss treatment options. Jacqui will then tailor a treatment plan for you, which will be reviewed by one of our highly experienced doctors. We see this first meeting as the beginning of a partnership.
Worried about a mole or need to book your annual skin cancer check?
Early detection can save lives. Telephone or email our team to book your appointment today and you’ll benefit from our state-of-the-art software for digital mole mapping.
Where to find us
285 Main Street Lilydale
Telephone: 03 9739 3830
Fax: 03 8199 1024
Our opening hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
9am to 5pm
Tuesday, Thursday: 9am to 8pm
Saturday: 9am to 3pm
Sunday and public holidays: closed
We’re conveniently positioned on Main Street’s service lane, so you’ll find ample free one-hour parking outside the clinic as well as in Castella Street.
Lilydale Railway Station is about a 10-minute walk from the clinic (700m approx). You may also prefer to catch bus 680 from the station which stops just a few doors away, in Castella Street.
Terms and conditions:
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Limited time only. See individual specials for details.
- Standard terms & conditions apply for cancellation and refunds.
- Must pre-pay to secure booking on all specials.
- Individual results may vary.
Cancellation and refund policy
- We require at least 48 hours notice to be given for any appointment cancellation.
- If you cancel your appointment within the 48 hours cancellation period you will be charged the $50 cancellation fee.
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind.
- Full payment must be paid at time of booking for any promotional offers.
- Treatments are not transferable to other individuals.
- All Saturday appointments must be prepaid at time of booking.
- Cancelled appointments within 24 hours of a Saturday appointment will forfeit their prepaid treatment.